Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's in my head Wednesdays

So I think every Wednesday I'm going to give you guys a little sample of what songs/artists are stuck in my head.  You can expect the music to be hip-hop, punk rock, hardcore, or reggae as they are my favorite genres.  This Wednesday I'm featuring a freestyle put out by two of my favorite rappers, Big L and Jay-Z.  This song has a sick flow and amazing lyrics (Warning: Song contains a large number of swears...parental discretion is advised lol.)  Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.  I'm also throwing in a song that's been stuck in my head for a few days by a group called Rebelution.  It's a great song to just lay back, chill, and maybe do a little blazing if you so choose :)






 

Happy Wednesday! Peace.

24 comments:

  1. well thats a lot of stuff for a wed... im just waiting for the weekend haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Rebelution, but it sounds pretty sweet. And that rap is pretty nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to know what's in your head today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the songs! I personally don't like Jay Z so much, Lupe's more my kind of guy :P Anyway, I do like the variety in your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first song! <3

    Keep it real bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. big L was the shit son

    ReplyDelete
  7. good info, will look forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete
  8. in fact i believe i will do a little blazing, thank you heh

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool songs, looking forward to next weeks.

    ReplyDelete